Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Want It Wednesday: Red, White & Blue

Red, White & Blue



Top / Zara blue jacket / Bebe sheer cami / Zara shorts / Diamond Supply Co navy fit and flare dress / Boots


In celebration of Independence Day, this week's #WantItWednesday is red, white and blue themed!

For these hot summer days, nothing beats a sheer blouse. The drapey tank pictured above from bebe is great for a nice BBQ or even an evening party to celebrate the 4th of July.

These pleated shorts from Zara are a look I have been absolutely craving! I love that you can't really tell if it's a pair of shorts of possibly even a pleated skirt. The mystery about it, along with it's clean lines is why I am lusting over it.

The white tank top from Zara is great because it mixes textures. A white tank can get pretty boring, but when worn in new cuts and textures it suddenly has a new life.

Chunky shoes are one of my favorite go to's and that is why I love these boots from Tiharose Boutiqe. The openings make it perfect for the warmer weather while you still get the edgy appeal from the ankle strap and platform.

Clearly I'm really loving Zara right now, and I have not been able to get this faux leather jacket in a baby blue off my mind. I know it is way too warm for it right now but how much do you love this color?! The pastel color makes this traditionally edgy look a lot more feminine. 

My last selection for #WantItWednesday is this cute blue and white flare dress from Jaci Boutique. It can be dressed down with flat sandals or boat shoes, and dressed up with heels making it great for a casual BBQ or a night out. 


I love holidays because I have so much fun dressing up in theme, and who doesn't need another excuse for that?! Do you have anything you're lusting after to wear this weekend? Let me know in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment