Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Night Out: Wide Leg Pants








Top :: bebe similar here and here
Pants :: bebe similar here and here
Heels :: Dune London

This is an outfit I quickly threw together the other day before heading to Jersey City with some friends. The weather had been beautiful, but at night it can get a bit chilly by the water so I knew I would need something that could be comfortable regardless of how hot or cold it might get. I also needed an outfit that could work for just spending time with my friends or hitting the town and this really worked perfectly. Honestly, it was such a great night catching up with an old friend. A few of us went out for tapas and walked around by the docks eating the best frozen yogurt that had the widest array of toppings available. I felt completely comfortable the entire night, except when I couldn't stop eating (the pants are fitted at the waist so of course they just wouldn't give). Everything was so good it was worth the pain of tight pants lol 

Do you have any go to/quick and easy outfits for a night out with friends? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment