Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th!









Tank Top :: Forever XXI
Jacket :: bebe
Shorts :: bebe similar here
Socks :: Forever XXI similar here

Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope each of you has the chance to spend the day with family and friends. Today's look is all about the red, white and blue and being festive! I've had this amazing short suit set for some time now, and knew it would be a perfect way to dress up for the holiday! The jacket makes the look come together, but if I want something a bit more casual I can just take the jacket off and show off the details of these really cute shorts!

Of course since it is a national holiday I had to have at least one kind of cheesy piece to this outfit, so I chose these adorable american flag socks. Although you can't see the entirety of it, the foot part has red and white stripes while you have the stars on the ankles. Cute and fun, but not too much. To complete the look I wore my classic Chuck Taylors in white that have piping of red and blue around the sole of the shoe.

Hope you like and have a safe and fun holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment