Friday, July 18, 2014

Cut Outs & Crop Tops








Crop Top :: H&M similar style here
Skirt :: bebe similar style here
Clutch :: Gift with purchase bebe
Shoes :: NYLA from DSW

Whenever I tend to wear a particular garment frequently, I always try to pair it with items that haven't seen the light of day in awhile. This John and Yoko crop top has been coming out a bit more lately, but I've felt like I was running out of ways to style it. Of course, this required me to dig through my clothing to try to find something else to wear when I came across this skirt that I haven't worn in months. I knew the sleek fit with a mesh cut out would look really cute with the loose fit of the crop top, and suddenly I had an excuse to wear this shirt again. I wanted to add more edgy detail with these strappy wedge sandals and a contrasting rose gold clutch. I would personally wear this outfit for a casual day just because, but it is definitely great for a more casual night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment