Monday, March 31, 2014

Textured Sweater







bebe boxy textured sweatshirt, Blue Asphalt denim, bebe stretch metal belt - similar here, Call It Spring booties - similar here and here, Coach purse from the poppy collection - no longer available

Happy Mondayyy! As of this week I am starting a new job tomorrow and as a result I'm going to adjust my weekly postings. Instead of posting Tuesday and Friday, I'll be posting Monday and Friday as now I'll have weekends off for the most part. Anyways, on to the post!

I am currently obsessed with this sweater that I just purchased from bebe. This mixed texture sweatshirt is comfortable and lightweight which is absolutely perfect for this time of year. While we're just switching over to spring weather some days are a bit chilly so I need to stay warm but not anything all that heavy. I first fell in love with this sweater when I saw the different prints on it; the chest is covered in textured polka dots while the sleeves have this very cool zig-zag/swirl design going on. Plus it has a unique shape which they describe as "boxy" on the website. In my opinion, the different shape has brought the armpits a bit lower and wider thereby also making the sleeves a bit wider until they meet just below the elbow. It's so unique and I am in love!

As this sweater has so much detail on its own I just paired it with a dark denim, a simple silver and black belt, and these cute ankle booties with cutouts on the side. Each piece has a unique cut to it which is what brings the whole look together. I'm also wearing my favorite winter bag here which is from the Coach Poppy collection. This crossbody has a drawstring instead of a traditional zipper closure which makes it a bit more fun.

Hope you like the look! Do you have any favorite funky and unique pieces? Let me know in the comments below!

xxAlli



No comments:

Post a Comment