Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fuzzy Sweater & Ripped Jeans


Hello hello! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!





bebe fuzzy sweater cardigan, Loft short sleeve blouse - similar here and here, American Eagle denim - similar here, Vince Camuto heels, INC earrings, belt came with a dress

I've been dying to show off this amazing fuzzy cardigan I've have for a little while, but I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to do it. I initially purchased this goody to stay warm and look put together at work while I was sick at the start of winter. Since than, this sweater has been by my side through the coldest of days. I love the trend of fuzzy sweaters because it takes something traditional and makes it more unique and interesting. (Also, on a side note, please excuse my messy room. I'm in the midst of some rearranging!)

I usually pair this piece with more fitted items like skinny jeans or leggings with a fitted top as it is so baggy, but when cinched in a top this large can really be worn with almost anything. For today's look I paired it with these white ripped jeans and to add some color I paired it with this beautifully bright neon yellow top. I love this look because it's comfortable and yet put together. I could wear this to work or even for a day around town.

What's your opinion on the fuzzy sweater look and how do you like to wear baggier pieces? Let me know in the comments below!!

Thanks for reading!!

xxAlli

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! It's so comfortable and warm, perfect for the freezing weather we've been dealing with by me.

    xxAlli

    ReplyDelete