Friday, March 7, 2014

Casual Day Look: Leather Wrap Watch & Printed Denim





H&M blazer - similar here, Loft tank top, Cotton On denim - similar here, Jessica Carlyle watch, BCBGeneration heels - similar here

Happy Friday!! You've all made it through the week which means the weekend is finally here and you can kick back and relax. Today's post is just a casual day look great for a simple dinner, happy hour with the girls, or (since it's got some green in it) some mid-day St. Patty's Day festivities.

The one piece that I really built this outfit around was the watch which was gifted to me for my birthday. Since it has a brown band I wanted to try to stay away from black BUT that's always next to impossible for me. Luckily I have these funky palm tree print jeans, the green goes great with brown and gold but I still get my black in the backdrop of the print. I kind of have an obsession with collecting clothes that have cool prints and any time I pass on something I deeply regret it SO of course I ended up with these. I paired the look with a deep green tank and a dark navy blazer. To keep things simple I topped the look off with some nude pumps.

As always, thanks for reading!

xxAlli

7 comments:

  1. i love how that blazer is longer! <3
    www.fionabrookslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! Just followed you, love what I've seen on the blog! I look forward to going through the rest of it!

      xxAlli

      Delete
  3. nice look!
    Follow you!

    www.asesora-arabeillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      Found and followed on bloglovin!

      xxAlli

      Delete
  4. Liked it! :D Cute stuff, can't wait to see what you post next!

    xxAlli

    ReplyDelete