Friday, March 14, 2014

Suiting & A Bold Lip






H&M blazer, Loft t-shirt - similar here and here, Vince Camuto pants - similar here, Vince Camuto heels, Francescas bag - similar here and here, Sephora lip gloss - from this collection similar color here

Hello and Happy Friday!

For today's look I really wanted to bring in some pops of color. I know the look is largely black, but I think it makes the bright shirt and lip shine that much more. I wanted a sleek look with a simple a and classic silhouette which I achieved by pairing these satin pants with a short blazer. I paired these different materials together because I think it adds more detail to the look in texture and tone. Simple black heels and a crossbody bag complete the look.

Hope you like the look and I'll see you all next week! As always, thanks for reading!

xxAlli

2 comments: