Thursday, March 27, 2014

Floral Print & Shades of Blue





Heritage 1981 Cardigan - similar here, Superdry dress - similar here and here, bebe leggings, Steve Madden heels - similar here, vintage necklace, bebe gift with purchase clutch

The weekend is almost here! Hope your week has been going well.

Today's look is something I put together as an option for a BBQ I'll be going to this weekend. You heard right, BBQ at the start of spring when it was just 25 degrees out the other day! Let's hope that it warms up and that it doesn't rain this weekend *fingers crossed*

For this look I wanted to wear something floral (the theme is a "southern" frat BBQ so I thought that floral print would be a good option) Since it's still cold I paired the dress with this cardigan and some leggings because it is waaaaay too short on me. The pattern of the dress is a bit busy so I added a simple gold necklace and wedge heels, but for the event I may go with pearls to stick with the southern sorority girl image. Of course I needed to add this California clutch to make me think of warmer weather.

Hope you like the look, and thanks for reading!

xxAlli

No comments:

Post a Comment