Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Hues: Pastels & Nudes






Top c/o Tome, H&M blazer, Loft pants - similar here, BCBGeneration heels - seen here, Juicy Couture necklace, bebe hoops, Steve Madden drop earrings

Hi all and happy Friday! Thankfully the weekend is almost here! 

Today's look is inspired by the first day of spring so I wanted to focus on neutral tones and pastels. This silk blouse is great for the office or just a nice day out. I paired it with these nude slacks from Loft and nude heels from BCBGeneration. I tossed on a cream blazer from H&M to add another tone to the look as I wasn't going for something so monochromatic (although that could look really cute when done with a bright lip). Some gold accessories complete the look, I chose gold over silver as it has more of a warm tone and this look definitely says the weather is warming up :)

Hope you like it, and thanks for reading!

xxAlli

No comments:

Post a Comment