Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!




bebe zip racer crop top, bebe mesh panel pencil skirt, BCBGeneration nude pumps - similar here, J. Crew bracelet - similar here and here, vintage gold necklace, Lips - Portland Black Lipstick Co. in Undead Red

Happy Friday readers!! And happy Valentine's Day!

Whether or not you actually have a date for today, holidays are always a great reason to dress up. Personally, I love being festive and today is just an excuse to wear a ton of red and pink. Of course, I usually tend to wear a lot of black and my outfit choice for today is built around this super chic skirt from bebe. I love pencil skirts, but I've seen them so many times that it can get a bit old. When I spotted this one I just KNEW I had to have it! The mesh panel adds some edge to this classic look. I love pieces like this because they silhouette will never go out of style but it still has a modern touch.

I paired the skirt with this red crop top from bebe to get in the spirit, and so as to not compete with the bright shirt I chose these nude pumps from BCBGeneration. I am in love with these shoes! I wore them for my birthday and they just feel so good on my feet! To complete the look and add some detail and sparkle, I added a diamond stretch bracelet and a vintage gold necklace. I love the way gold looks with red,  plus there is a cute gold zipper that runs down the back of the top and these accessories accent that.

What does your Valentine's Day outfit look like? Tell me about it in the comments below, and as always thanks for reading!

xxAlli

2 comments: