Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tribal Cropped Jacket




bebe tribal cropped jacket, Michael Stars tank top - similar cut here, American Eagle denim - similar here, Steve Madden Wedges - similar here

Happy Tuesday!!!

I hope you're all doing well and enjoyed the weekend! Today's post is all about this super cute tribal cropped jacket that I got from bebe. I had been obsessing over it for a few weeks and finally got my hands on it last Thursday. I really cannot wait to wear it out as it gets a bit warmer! The print, although technically tribal, is really sophisticated. It's definitely appropriate for a business casual day at work as well as your day to day life. It even comes with matching shorts! I cannot wait to wear this business casual suiting combo, possibly for 4th of July! In the final shot I gave you a side view of the jacket to show off some of it's details and exactly why I am so obsessed with it.

Have you recently purchased anything that you cannot stop thinking about? What about a favorite piece that you always like to wear? Let me know about it in the comments below!

xxAlli


No comments:

Post a Comment