Monday, May 19, 2014

Structured Grunge




Blazer:: H&M
Top:: bebe similar here
Shorts:: similar style here
Boots:: Doc Martens

Today's look is an outfit that I wore to work last week (although I initially wore them with a darker cuffed short). The weather recently has been all over the place hitting crazy warm temperatures while experiencing on and off rain. In order to stay cool but still feel covered enough incase I got caught in the rain, I paired my jean shorts with these black tights. To make the look a little more work appropriate I paired it with a loose fitting blouse that I tucked into the shorts and put a structured short blazer over it. To add an edgy appeal, and to also keep my feet dry from the rain, I finished the look off with my favorite docs.

How do you dress to deal with crazy weather? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading!

xxAlli

No comments:

Post a Comment