Tuesday, May 27, 2014

MDW: Pastels & Neutral Tones







 Blouse :: Loft
Necklace :: NY & Co.
Shorts :: NY & Co.
Flats :: Loft similar here
Clutch :: bebe gift with purchase

I hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day Weekend! I know there were tons of great sales to take advantage of, and this look comprises some of my finds. Pastels are big this season and I was more than thrilled with this light blue blouse that I found at Loft. I already own it in black, so when I found it in this spring color I knew I had to get it. The shorts are great because they're high waisted and long enough that you're not showing off too much skin, which makes them appropriate enough for my job. A beautiful statement necklace completes the look bringing the colors together through blue hued jewels and a neutral back plate.

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful week!!

xxAlli

No comments:

Post a Comment