Sunday, May 4, 2014

Structured Floral





H&M short jacket, Speechless dress - similar style here, Vince Camuto heels, Jones New York hoops - similar here, hamsa necklace purchased in Tzfat - similar here

Since it's finally starting to get warmer and my tree has finally bloomed, I had to take pictures in front of it - especially since my dress matches so perfectly :) 

This past Sunday I went to a family friend's communion. I wanted to be dressed up for the occasion but I didn't want to be overdressed so I went with a cotton floral dress that I purchased for my frats first formal a few years back, it seems very "Easter Sunday" to me (although I know it's not easter lol). As it is a strapless dress, I paired it with this short blazer from H&M, my chunky Vince Camuto heels, and some silver jewlery.

Hope you like it, and as always thanks for reading!

xxAlli

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit Alli! I love how you paired an edgy shoe with such a feminine dress and pulled it all together with the blazer.
    Stashofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete