Friday, May 16, 2014

Clueless









 Blouse :: H&M similar here
Cropped Sweater :: bebe similar here
Shorts :: Forever XXI similar here

If you haven't been able to tell, I'm kind of stuck in a 90s groove these days. Today's look is inspired by Cher Horowitz and her super cute style in the Clueless movie. Mixing different textured pieces can take items that you once felt you wore to death and breathe new life into them. One of my favorite things about fashion is finding new ways to wear old pieces, I was tired of always wearing this cropped sweater with high waisted bottoms but with looks like this I can get a little more creative.

Do you have any interesting ways you like to dress old looks? Let me know in the comments below, and as always thanks for reading!

xxAlli

No comments:

Post a Comment