Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Want It Wednesday: Vegas Getaway

As a part of this week's Want It Wednesday, I've been given the opportunity to style a few looks for a fun trip to the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.

I don't know about you, but so many people I know have been visiting Vegas and it is making me crave a getaway like crazy. If I could go right now, the Cosmopolitan would definitely be one of my top picks with so many different restaurants to offer as well as a great nightlife.

Below are two looks that I think would transition well throughout a day at the Cosmo, because in all honesty you would probably either find me poolside, eating, or partying haha

Details of all of the fun places I mention can be found here

Now go checkout #MyCosmoStyle and let me know what you would bring on this fun getaway ;P


Lounging Poolside


While in Vegas you NEED to have a fabulous look when you're poolside. I paired this cute mix n match bikini with a body chain, some cute shades, and a funky mesh cover-up for when I've had enough sun.

I chose two shoe options: the flat Birkenstocks for a lazy day poolside and the cork wedges for hanging out at the Marquee Day Club where DJs keep the party going as long as the sun is up.


Night out at the Cosmo



H M short ruffle dress, $41 / Jane Norman peplum jacket, $83 / Wedding wedge sandals / Bib necklace / Michael Kors horn watch / MAKE UP FOR EVER voluminous mascara / NARS Cosmetics lips makeup

During a dream vacation at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, you need to be prepared to keep the party going. This look could easily take you from a nice selection of tapas at Jaleo to a night of partying at the Marquee Night Club or a more tame night at The Chandelier, a tri-level bar/club that offers a different atmosphere on each floor.

I have to say that I am so in love with this H&M dress that I will probably be snagging it for myself shortly. With a deep v neckline at the back it definitely is a sophisticated sexy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment