Sunday, August 24, 2014

We Can Do It




Denim Shirt :: Gap similar here
Pants :: Vince Camuto similar here
Necklace :: bebe similar here
Bandana :: Walmart similar here

Sorry for missing the last few Friday posts! If you follow my Instagram account, you'll know that I've been fighting a cold for the last few weeks that always kicks my butt by the weekend. I was finally given medication and will hopefully be on the way to a full recovery shortly. :)

In today's post I'm channeling my inner modern Rosie the Riveter. I can never say no to a denim button down and a basic updo with a bandana. This retro look is great for a crazy day of errands and can be dressed up for a more chic day out with cute jewelry like this statement necklace. You can never go wrong with a classic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment