Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Visit: Dressing Up a Jumpsuit









bebe jumpsuit, H&M blazer also seen here, bebe necklace seen here, Kelly & Katie heels also seen here

Hello my lovely readers! In today's post I am all dressed up for a big visit! As I've mentioned before, I work in retail and today a group from corporate was supposed to visit. For this occasion I wanted to choose something a little outside of my comfort zone that I could experiment with. The focus of the look, this super fitted jumpsuit with mesh cutouts. In all honesty I would normally walk past something like this, but after seeing it on a client I knew I had to give it a try. The look is beyond comfortable because it's made from a ponte, a fabric I've grown to love since interning with designers in the city. To make the look more refined, and to step away from the catsuit look, I paired it with my favorite H&M blazer, a fringe necklace to cover the mesh neckline, and simple black heels. I'm planning on using this jumpsuits for one of my birthday outfits in the upcoming months! 

What are your opinions on jumpsuits and how do you like to style them? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!!! <3

xxAlli

No comments:

Post a Comment