Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!







Uniqlo Heat Tech shirt, bebe maxi skirt, bebe mesh spike statement necklace - similar here, h&m swallow stretch belt - similar here

Hello and happy Black Friday!! Today's post details what I wore for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday :) 

When I think of Thanksgiving, I think of autumn leaves and all of the beautiful colors of the season and this skirt was the first piece that came to mind. I am in love with maxi skirts, they are beyond comfortable, easy to wear, and they dress up any outfit. I paired it with one of Uniqlo's heat tech shirts, so warm and comfortable. The technology is truly amazing and will help keep you warm on even the coldest of winter nights. To make the look more cohesive I wore my h&m swallow stretch belt and completed the look with my mesh and spike necklace from bebe. I love the necklace because it's unique in design and is both silver and gold so it goes with all of my jewelry.

While this is the season to dress up for family get togethers, it is the time spent with loved ones that truly makes this time of year special. Treasure the moments you spend with friends and family, even beyond the holiday season so that you have memories for a lifetime :)

xxAlli

No comments:

Post a Comment