Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Let It Shine: The Power of A Jeweled Tee

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Loft Jeweled Sweater Tee, Earl Jeans - similar here and here, Vans

Today's post is an outfit I wore about two weeks ago to a family event. I've had this Loft sweater for a little while now but never had the chance to wear it until recently. I love the detail it has to offer because it's like jewelry for your shirt! It has just enough shine where you really don't need many accessories. Normally I'd wear a watch with it and maybe some simple bracelets, but I really wanted to focus on the beauty of this piece so I kept accessories out of this shot. I chose to pair it with a blue denim jean so that the charcoal color in the top would stand out more. To complete the look I cuffed my jeans and threw on my favorite black on black Vans. What are your favorite standout pieces? Tell me all about them in the comments below!!

xxAlli

2 comments:

  1. I love basics that add just enough detail to bring them up a notch, much like your sweater. Love this look.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ashley! Agreed! I like to find pieces that have something special about them to make each outfit unique.

      xxAlli

      Delete