Thursday, September 25, 2014

Windowpane Plaid











Sweater :: Loft
Jeans :: Loft similar cut different wash here
Shoes :: Zigi Soho similar here
Necklace :: Loft
Watch :: bebe similar style here

One of my favorite things about fall is sweaters. This boxy cropped sweater from Loft features a windowpane plaid print (have I mentioned that plaid is one of my favorite prints).

I love the cut and fit of this top. Despite the fact that it has a lot of volume, the cropped cut lets you pair it with a more relaxed fit denim. 

I paired the look with my Zigi Soho cut out booties because I'm not quite ready to give up on summer yet lol  

And like I've mentioned before, don't be afraid to pair navy with black. All of my life I was taught that these two colors can't go together, but when done in the right way they make a perfect pair. Here, black and gold accessories further play up the beautiful and bold navy and red print.

No comments:

Post a Comment