Friday, September 19, 2014

Customized Bomber ft. eShakti







Bomber Jacket :: c/o eShakti
Tank Top :: Forever 21
Jeans :: bebe similar here
Heels :: BCBGeneration similar here


Have you ever had an issue while shopping, trying to find the perfect fit item that you're absolutely obsessed with? I know more often than not I'll love an item on the hanger, but something about how it sits on my body may not be right.

Obviously this is part of shopping 101, try on EVERYTHING, but what are you supposed to do when you can't? eShakti has a great selection of clothing that you can customize in both cut and fit so you know you'll love an item the second you see it.

When selecting an item, you can adjust things such as the neckline (whether you want a vneck, boat neck etc) as well as inputting your personal measurements to guarantee the perfect fit. I've linked this bomber to their website, and you'll notice that on the mannequin it hits at the waist. I prefer longer jackets but was so in love with the print and knew that if the length was adjusted it would be perfect. I also gave my measurements just to make sure that the jacket didn't sit awkwardly on me.

Now that I actually have the jacket, I am beyond thrilled. While I do wish that it was a bit warmer for the cold months ahead, the website does give specifics such as fabric content. I just knew I needed this jacket even if it's getting too chilly to wear on it's own, it's definitely great to have around the office.

Thank you so much eShakti for this lovely sample and be sure to click the links above to check out their selection!


No comments:

Post a Comment