Sunday, June 8, 2014

Romping Around







Romper :: bebe similar here and here
Heels :: Charlotte Russe similar here
Clutch :: Forever XXI
Bracelet :: Vintage

Happy Monday!

In today's post I'm wearing the romper that I posted on Instagram a little while back. I had gone out for my friends birthday in the city and as it was finally warming up I knew I had to pull this out. The bright color is perfect for summer, and it has a sexy slit on the back. To keep the romper the focus of the look, I paired it with nude heels, carried my cute and sparkly Hello Kitty iPad clutch/case, and wore a green necklace as a bracelet to add a bit more color. I love this time of year when I can finally pull out some of my favorite pieces like this<3 Tell my all about your favorite pieces for this season in the comments below!

xxAlli



No comments:

Post a Comment