Sunday, June 22, 2014

Light & Airy: A Cool Look For Summer






Top :: Club Monaco
Jeans :: Bullhead Black Denim from PacSun similar here

By now, you all know that I'm big on comfort and this outfit makes the heat that much easier to deal with. When it gets hot out you don't always have to tear off all of your layers to feel like you can stand it. As long as you choose the right fabrics, you can always stay a bit cooler while remaining covered incase you enter a room with the AC cranked up. 

This draped top is made from viscose and is therefore cool and breathable. I paired is with ripped jeans, and while denim isn't all that light, the giant openings create some ventilation for your legs. I completed the look with these chunky structured sandals. While I went with a bare neckline, you could add a small necklace to make the look a little more uniquely you. 

I hope you like the look, and as always thanks for reading<3

xxAlli


No comments:

Post a Comment