Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Birthday Weekend: Shiny Details & Peplum Mini




Hey all you lovely readers! Today's post is all about my birthday outfits! I officially turned 23 on Saturday and had a fabulous time dressing up and celebrating with my friends :)

Above are some pictures from my trip to Atlantic City this past weekend in a super cute neon lace bebe dress. Below is a simple look I wore for dinner and a night out.








In this look I paired a simple black peplum skirt with a basic white cropped tee-shirt and threw on my new lovely Vince Camuto heels. I am absolutely obsessed with chunky heels and had to grab them the second I saw them! A silver clutch and some cute mis-matched rings, seen below, add just the right amount of shine to finish off this look! Hope you like it!<3


As always, thanks for reading!!<3

xxAlli






No comments:

Post a Comment