Sunday, March 20, 2016

Denim & Knits







Wishing you all a happy, and very cold, first day of spring. While we're all looking for warmer weather, it seems like winter isn't quite ready to let go bringing slight flurries to the area tonight. Regardless, spring still means it's time to start pulling out my favorite transitional pieces like this denim jacket.

You can never go wrong with a denim jacket, it's a classic piece that never goes out of style. It can be paired with anything from a t-shirt or sundress to this fishermans knit so that I can handle the lingering winter chill. To add some color, I wore a pair of olive green pants and my brown and cheetah print booties. I definitely love this transitional weather when it comes to styling, it's fun to pair different seasonal pieces, but I am so ready for spring/summer. Bring on the warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment