Monday, October 27, 2014

Hidden Gems









How easy is it to throw on all black everything? As much as I love color, black is a reliable clothing option because it can go with almost anything! On Friday I was inspired by the cold and attempting to dress somewhat decent for casual drinks with my friends after work.

I have to say that one of my favorite things about this look is the shoes. When I was in college I absolutely hated them. I had purchased them as business shoes to wear with suits for interviews and it was probably the most awkward look ever. Without my tights and pin stripe pants, these shoes are actually really cute. You definitely can't write something off in your wardrobe just because it doesn't go as well with a certain look. Mix things up and see what new outfits you can make! Who knows, you might find a whole new appreciation for something hiding at the bottom of your closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment