Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Autumn Awakening: Striped Sweater & Leather Accents










 pēlle moda leather jacket - similar here and here, Superdry crew sweater, Cotton On skirt, Calvin Klein tights, Call It Spring booties, bracelets from childhood, ring from friend, J. Crew necklace

For today's look I wanted to put together an outfit that I had worn to class around this time last year. It's a simple look that can be dressed up a bit more with heels, but is still casual enough for your day time activities. I paired this Superdry top with a simple grey cotton skirt, some black tights to keep me warm, and I added texture with my quilted leather jacket and faux leather booties. To add some shine to the look, I wore a set of gold bracelets that my grandmother gave to me as a child, a simple skull ring (you'll soon learn that I have an obsession with skull accessories), and my J. Crew necklace. As the weather changes it's important to stay warm, but that doesn't mean you can't look cute doing it!

Thank you so much for reading!!

xxAlli



No comments:

Post a Comment