Monday, January 5, 2015

Beatnik Vibes









Turtle Neck :: Topshop similar style here
Jeans :: Loft
Belt :: Loft similar style here
Shoes :: We Who See from Urban Outfitters similar here


Hello and happy Monday - and happy New Year! :)

Today I'm channeling my inner beatnik in this sheer ribbed turtleneck from Topshop. I had purchased it while on holiday in London for a casual night out and am more than pleased with the many ways I can style it. 

This fitted top is great paired with some relaxed skinnies. The contrasting fits complement each other while the cropped top lets me show off my belt. Some wedge booties complete the look by adding some feminine flair to the lower half of the look.

I love this look because it's great for a more casual club and not too over the top for dinner or drinks at the bar.

As always, thanks for reading!

xxAlli

No comments:

Post a Comment