Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dressed Down





Top :: Club Monaco similar here
Pants :: New York & Co.
Sandals :: White Mountain
Bag :: The Upper House (gift with stay at hotel)

I don't know about you, but recently I've been into clothing that is a bit more dressed up. Despite this, I still have a tendency to want to dress looks down and stay true to my comfortable self. This look is all about taking a classic white pant and making it more wearable for your everyday life.

While I do maintain wearing a button down in this look, it is made from a softer cotton and has a print to make the look a bit more fun and playful. Instead of pairing heels or ballet flats with this look, I opted for a funky pair of strappy sandals. Continuing with the black and white theme, I topped the look off with a black leather tote. This look is super simply and comfy, and can be worn with the shirt tucked in or out (both options are pictured above). 

How do you like to dress down your fancier pieces? Let me know in the comments below!

xxAlli

No comments:

Post a Comment